-Week 1: One tablet (8 mg naltrexone/90 mg bupropion) orally once in the morning; then
-Week 2: One tablet orally twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening); then
-Week 3: Two tablets orally in the morning and one tablet orally in the evening
Maintenance dose: Week 4 and onward: Two tablets orally twice a day (morning and evening)
Maximum dose: Two tablets orally twice a day
-Discontinue therapy if a patient has not lost at least 5% of baseline body weight after 12 weeks at the maintenance dose.
-The effect of this drug on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality has not been established.
-The safety and effectiveness of this drug in combination with other products intended for weight loss, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and herbal preparations, have not been established.
An adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in adults with an initial body mass index (BMI) of:
-30 kg/m2 or greater (obese) or
-27 kg/m2 or greater (overweight) in the presence of at least one weight-related comorbid condition (., hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, or dyslipidemia)
• Those taking anabolic steroids over an extended period can suffer from infertility, undergo hormonal changes, suffer from psychological defects, risk organ damage , and face the risk of liver cancer
• The law prohibits the possession and usage of any make of anabolic steroid, and you could get arrested for possessing it (forget the claims posted in online shops stating that such steroids are legal )
• An increase risk of Hepatitis (both B & C)
• Facing the embarrassment of having enlarged breasts
• Increased growth of hair in the chest and back of the body
• Risks of an aggressive personality along with depression and aggression
• Damage to the veins
• Facing the risk of being suspended from games and tournaments in the case a urine test is carried out, as it will contain traces of anabolic steroid prohormone even months after you have stopped taking it